Saturday 19 March 2011

"The only obligation you have is to love one another.." - Romans 13:8

"Owe nothing to anyone--except for your obligation to love one another. If you love your neighbor, you will fulfill the requirements of God's law." - Romans 13:8. Can it get any easier than this? We fulfill the requirements of God's law by loving one another. Reading further gave me more insight into it and reading backwards( I mean the previous chapter) just opened my eyes. I have read the book of Romans before but as I read now it brings more clarity and I read it as my life's manual.
ROMANS 13:11-14 "The Hour Has Come For You To Wake Up From Your Slumber"
We should be living with new urgency, to wake up from our sleep and work on our salvation.(Work out your salvation with fear and trembling).
As I pray for my loved one's and friends salvation, I pray that Jesus would wake them up from slumber and show them His light. That they would not conform to the ways of the world but to the law of the Father in heaven. That they would work towards their own salvation and lift those who are weak.All this I ask, in My Saviour, Son of most High - Jesus' Name, Amen!
God bless you !

No comments:

Post a Comment