Saturday 5 March 2011

Live Streaming Pastor John Piper

Pastor John Piper is blessed. He speaks the word with God's power and just hits you straight. Today he was speaking on John 8 : 3 -11, how Jesus brings forth justice with grace. Piper explained - Imagine a woman being stoned to death( as per Moses law- in context) and Jesus saves her with His grace, imagine the sweetness of grace she would have experienced. Thats how He wants to save us when we go to Him. Brought tears in my eyes. And in the end he says " Sin no more".
My prayer today would be that people would understand God's grace flowing through Jesus, come to Jesus and be saved. Believe in me, Jesus said. And I pray that His words would take root in my life and that of His people. In Christ Majestic name, Amen!
For those who don't know who Pastor John Piper is, you can go on http://www.desiringgod.org/ to receive the word. It will be a blessing for you as it has been to me.
Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment