Monday 14 March 2011

Lead a quiet life.

Another Monday went by, was controlled by Jesus. I have been praying that Jesus have firm control over me. Let me react the way you would react to situations, to people, to comments....couple of times I was tempted to snarl back on a harsh comment but a strong voice inside me telling me to ignore and move on with your work. As written in 1 Thessalonians 4 : 11  "Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you,".
I pray that we can be examples for others around us, in our neighbourhood, at our workplace...  that our character may resonate Christ like attitude.
Calling it a day, I am going to retire to bed after reading the fourth chapter of 1 Thessalonians.
God bless you all.
San Francisco, The Pacific Ocean so serene in December 2010.(Picture taken on my trip to California in Dec'2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment