Friday 4 March 2011

My first post ever to My God (Mon Dieu in French)

My God,
My Father, for you dwell in me; for you so loved me that you sent Jesus for me.
Thanking God for all He provides us with. The life we live, the air we breathe, the light we see, the sky, the sun, the moon, even the snow in Canada (  Isaiah 1:18 "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow")

The skies declare His glory. (The picture on the right was taken on a summer afternoon, the sky was so blue and clear, revealed His Majesty).
How great is He? How much do we love Him? What are we doing to glorify Him?
This blog is to glorify God, share His love and bring prayer requests/testimonies forward.
 My First request is to pray for peace and love. May God bless each one who visits this site.
Please say a short prayer  for peace as you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment