Monday 14 January 2013

JESUS is the reason for every season!

I am writing after a long time, maybe over a year. Many seasons passed by, time passes by quickly and so does life. The enemy tries it's best to keep you from doing things for God's glory. We get busy with mundane things, we get so busy knitting our own webs that sometimes we forget the way out. We start enjoying the things that we created and soon get frustrated with them. Like little children, after some time we get bored and look for something more exciting something that will hold our interest for long.
The good news is that we have permanent blessings from our Father. You can look at the clouds, the sky, the stars, the flowers, the seasons and you will never get bored. There is so much to learn about them.
Sometimes I just want to feel God. I feel God through His creation, the cool breeze, the sun, the rain, the snow flakes, the smell of nature.....all in abundance and it's all free.....I am not trying to be funny here.......Yes, all God's blessings are free except for one........which is our salvation and we didn't pay the price for it. Someone else did......I am sure you know who it is, it is JESUS!

If you know who Jesus is and what He means to you, tell people what He did for you.

He died for me......so that I could inherit the kingdom of God. He was nailed, beaten, insulted, crucified......so that a sinner like me could be saved. He rose for me......so that the sin in me could die and I be reborn with a new spirit.

If you don't know Jesus yet.......I will say try Him, He will never fail you. Read the gospel of John if you want to know more about Jesus.
God bless you this year with the gift of His Precious Son Jesus!
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment